Dakota County Commissioner Mary Hamann-Roland
Building a Bridge to a Brighter Future
A Message from Mary:
It is an honor to be your Dakota County Commissioner for District 7. I genuinely care about our community and am committed to seeing us thrive, now and into our future.
In recent years we have faced many obstacles together; I believe our dynamic response to these challenges will create an outcome that will benefit us all.
Thank you for trusting me to represent you.
As your Dakota County Commissioner, I will:
- Champion parks, trails, and green open spaces to support the well-being of our residents and visitors.
- Prioritize people-focused transportation, including safe pedestrian and bike trails.
- Support more opportunities for existing businesses and business expansion for job growth.
- Focus on public health awareness and education for healthy individuals, cities, and the county.
- Promote critical skills training for our future workforce, creating an exceptional business climate and strengthening our economy.
- Explore economical broadband development through collaborations between the private and public sector, promoting faster internet speeds to support schools, homes, health care and businesses.
- Support our city and county partnerships to promote a world-class Dakota County.